Friday 6 February 2009

Courtney’s pregnancy diary: Week 26

Brrrrrr… It’s cold outside! And can you believe the snow? We bundled up our boys early on Monday morning and walked to the Heath to join the swarms of other Londoners enjoying the snow. It was unbelievable how many people were there – you could literally hear the roar of the crowd before you even got there. People were sledding on every slope in the Heath, and with every version of a sled you could find: lids of recycling bins, plastic bin bags, estate agent signs, cardboard, etc. How innovative the Brits are!


My boys loved the snow, but I’m personally tired of it! I know it’s wishful thinking, but I was hoping the few sunny (and slightly warm) days last week were an indication of an early spring! I’m ready for warmer weather already!


Pregnancy wise, there’s nothing really new with me. I’m still enjoying the ‘easy’ phase of pregnancy it seems -- I’m still sleeping okay, my bump is big but not yet obtrusive, and I still seem to have plenty of energy. I’m enjoying it because I know it doesn’t last! I don’t want to jinx myself, but it seems I feel better this pregnancy than the previous two!


-Courtney