Monday 9 February 2009

Customer feedback on Clementine Nursing Bra and Delilah Nightdress

I just bought the Clementine spot print nursing bra from the Blossom Mother and Child website and got very prompt delivery to Dublin.


After spending months wearing white or black maternity bras I was attracted to the range of colours & was delighted to see a bit of feminine finishing on offer – green ribbon trim! pink polka dot! fantastic and just what my hard working boobs needed! I found the bra and knickers to be very comfortable too and they fitted well.


I also ordered the nursing nightdress in the same range and was really impressed with it, I hadn’t come across anything similar in the shops and its much more convenient that having to wearing a bra and a nightdress to bed. The material is 8% lycra so its extra comfy and the stretch keeps the breast pads in place – it all helps!


Overall I was very impressed it with service and the products of Blossom and will be passing on the details to all the new mothers at my mother and child group!


- Maeve (Pictured above with the adorable Hazel)